Psychotherapy ( Children & Adolescents)
Treatment Can be Provided for the Following:
- Bipolar disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- A developmental disorder
- Behavioral Difficulties
- Attachment & Relational challenges
- Experiencing psychotic symptoms
And a wide variety of other general mental health concerns
- Cognitive behavioral therapy adapted to the developmental stage of the patient.
- Mindfulness (learning to stay in the present).
- Psychodynamic approaches (discovering how past experiences and relationships are creating difficulties for the present).
- Parent child interaction therapy
- Parent Child Psychotherapy ( 0-5 Trauma Based)
- Play Therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Seeking safety