Mental Fitness Clinic providers offer psychotherapy (talk therapy) for adults. Treatment is determined with the patient in mind, focusing on the needs and goals of each individual.
Treatment Can be Provided for the Following:
- Bipolar disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- A developmental disorder
- Behavioral Difficulties
- Attachment & Relational challenges
- Experiencing psychotic symptoms
And a wide variety of other general mental health concerns
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Mindfulness (learning to stay in the present)
- Psychodynamic approaches (discovering how past experiences and relationships are creating difficulties for the present)
- Trauma informed treatment
Mental Fitness Clinic psychotherapists employ a combination of therapy techniques tailored to the needs of each patient.